Crew HR Manager
Are you a postive and proactive HR professional who loves to work with large teams of seafarers and make an impact on the business?
Then this is a great opportunity to use your experience and further develop your career as you help us support our seafarer community from within the Vessel Management function.
This is a unique opportunity to join Maersk Supply Service on a path towards becoming a leading solutions provider for our clients in both the Oil & Gas sector as well as the renewables sector.
You will join Maersk Supply Service office in Lyngby, Denmark and will work closely with our Crewing, Labour Relations, Fleet Management and traditional HR functions. You will collaborate closely with all operating regions within Maersk Supply Service, particularly as it relates to our international crew pool.
In Maersk Supply Service, you will be working with a highly specialized organization that provides reliable, safe, and efficient offshore solutions to the energy industry. With our modern, versatile fleet of ships and dedicated focus on crew training, we offer top-of-the-line services to our customers.
Here, you will have the ability to develop your skills, innovate and do things differently as you join us in becoming the world's most reliable supplier of advanced offshore solutions.
We welcome you onboard a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas.
Besides from below responsibilities, you will have one person reporting to you so some leadership responsibility is to be expected.
- Ensure Maersk core values and Maersk Supply Service A/S policies are consistently applied to daily operations and in professional interaction with third parties.
- Ensure understanding and acceptance of and visible commitment to HSSEQ policy standards set by A.P. Møller – Maersk and Maersk Supply Service A/S.
- Responsible for the handling of day-to-day operational HR tasks, and act as key point of contact for HR matters relating to the international crew pool.
- Responsible for guidance and support to our offshore colleagues and shore organisation on contractual and CBA matters.
- Proactively manage and investigate complaints, grievances, and disciplinary cases, in accordance and adherence to Maersk Supply Service policies and procedures
- Build strong business relationships with Department Leaders, Middle Managers and Managing Directors in the shore- based location/s.
- Support Senior Crew Managers, Crew Operators and Labour Relation functions with advice on HR matters.
- Provide HR expertise and knowledge to facilitate business operations.
- Manages Crewing projects functionally as well as cross-functionally.
- Coaching and sparring with identified stakeholders across Vessel Management on issues and challenges.
We are looking for
Someone to join the team with:
- Degree qualified preferably in HR or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an HR role, preferably within the maritime sector.
- Prior experience managing collective bargaining agreements, grievances, disciplinary cases and/or other complaints
- Work experience in an international company, preferably in the offshore energy sector.
- Open minded, solution and result oriented, structured, and a strong collaborative approach.
- Pro-active, self-driven and positive to changes and challenges typical of Oil and Gas Sector.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, pro-active and open in communication.
- Exceptionally well organized with aptitude for data and attention to details.
- The position will be based in Lyngby, Denmark, reporting to Head of Crewing.
- Applicants should have the right to work in Denmark.
- Applicants should be fluent in English (including Speaking, Reading and Writing), as well as Danish.
- Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis and the process will be closed when the right candidate is found, thus we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.