We are looking for a service-minded and dedicated colleague who will ensure data quality in our global crewing system and be able to develop a solid report portfolio for the Crew Operations Department
We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and international environment within Maersk Supply Service. You will be part of a professional and experienced team supporting to maintain a good level of technical standards into company operations, working closely with the onshore and offshore colleagues
You will be part of a truly international company. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect at all times and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance.
With reference to this chance in our Crewing team, you will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge even further, gaining valuable global business insight in the process.
- You will be esponsible for the identification and rectifying of data quality issues in the crewing system (CFM).
- Develop and implement strategy and supporting process to ensure accurate and reliable data in in the crewing system (CFM).
- Collaborate with the IT department and system vendor on relevant CFM changes and testing.
- Superuser of the crewing system (the Crewing application in CFM).
- Develop and implement monthly crewing reports and dashboards.
- Implement tools to assist Crew Operators in controlling cost.
- Plan and conduct sprints on improving CFM system data quality.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop monthly reports on crew costs, performance measures, case management etc.
- Ownership of existing BI reports, update and enrich.
- Anchor improvement of historical data quality
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar position or relevant business analytics or data management position
- The ideal candidate is proactive, self-motivated and open towards working with different cultures. As you will be supporting various nationalities, it is vital that you are outgoing and have an excellent communications in English.
- We expect that you have an eye for detail and likes a good structure in your work. Also, you must be able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks. You have the ability to get people on board, and drive change as well as the ability to create structure for others and put things in writing that give others clarity and direction.
- Experience within crewing and/or experience within HR from the maritime industry is preferred
- A general flair for IT is required and high level knowledge of relevant ERP, crewing systems is preffered.
- The candidate should have a professional mind-set and should be able to handle confidential and personal information. This is a versatile job and requires a candidate that is able to systematize daily tasks and work independently. At the same time, the candidate must be able to embrace sudden changes and incoming tasks.
Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of marine services and integrated solutions to the energy sector worldwide with a large fleet of anchor handling tug supply vessels and subsea support vessels. The company provides solutions to the oil and gas industry in areas such as towing and mooring installation, subsea construction, and light well intervention services, and supports other industries such as offshore wind, deep sea mineral recovery and ocean cleaning. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organisation evolves into new business areas and is positioned for a strong future. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of approximately 1100 offshore and 200 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, Luanda, Manila, Mexico City, Perth, Rio de Janeiro, St. John’s, and Singapore. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S which employs roughly 70,000 employees across operations in 130 countries. For more information visit www.maersksupplyservice.com