Are you a dedicated Project Engineer with experience in EPCI projects in the Offshore Energy Industry? We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to further strengthen our Floating wind team. This position will be based in Copenhagen with some flexibility to work from home.
This is a unique opportunity to use your experience and develop your skills as you help us further developing our capabilities within the Floating Offshore Wind team.
As Project Engineer (Senior) you will join the Maersk Supply Service Integrated Solutions Department and will be assigned to the Floating Offshore Wind Business line to support ‘win-it’ (BD and Tendering) and ‘do-it’ (Project Execution) activities. You will work closely with all departments within Maersk Supply Service, especially within the Headquarter office in Copenhagen – Denmark and the Aberdeen office in the United Kingdom.
Joining an international environment and highly professional team, you will be given opportunities to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business globally. In Maersk Supply Service you will be working with a highly specialised organization, providing reliable, safe and efficient services to the global oil and gas industry.
Here, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, innovate and do things differently as you join us in becoming the world's most reliable supplier of advanced offshore solutions.
When joining the Maersk Group you will work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
You will be assigned to either a project or a tender and your day-to-day activities involve:
- Define ports & facilities requirements to carry out the Assembly, Load-out, Float-off and WTG Marshalling operations for multiple floating wind structures;
- Provie support to Supply Chain department in screening multiple ports & facilities and assess capability, suitability and availability to perform the work;
- Define equipment & services required to perform the work, including requirements for cranage & lifting ops, road & marine transportation, storage & preservation, etc.;
- Provide input to the development of logistics plan and associated requirements to deliver multiple floating wind units in serial production;
- Provide input during project costs definition and optimisation;
- Prepare RFQs and carry out technical bid evaluation of the proposed ports, facilities, services, equipment, etc.;
- Prepare relevant project/tender deliverables as agreed with the Project/Tender Manager. This may include Method Statements, Procedures, Technical/Calculation Notes, Project Schedules and other relevant documents;
- Assist in the preparation of Risks Assessments, Operations Review and HIRA processes;
- Ensure procedural compliance and be responsible for application of Management of Change procedures.
Who we are looking for:
You have an Engineering Degree in a relevant subject – i.e. Marine, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, etc.
You have experience in providing engineering support to complex EPCI projects and tenders ideally within the Offshore Wind / Oil & Gas – involving interface with several internal and external stakeholders onshore and offshore.
As ideal profile:
- You have 8+ years of relevant experience as a project engineer / methods engineer in offshore structure assembly and complex logistics of large components (transportation, handling, storage);
- You have experience in assembly of large offshore steel structure such as jackets or similar;
- Experience with large offshore structure Load-out and Float-off operations would be beneficial;
- Experience with heavy lift operations would be beneficial;
- Ideally you have experience during early design phase and also on site during construction, transportation, installation;
- You have fluent command of the English language both spoken and written;
- You have full proficiency in the MS Office package, especially MS Excel;
- You are available for frequent travels to ports & facilities for inspection purposes, meetings etc.;
- You are pragmatic, yet you are experienced in managing proposals reporting as well as supervising document and quality control.
You will be based onshore, but your employment will include some work offsite and offshore.
Applicants should have a Work Permit to work in the Europe.
In return you will be offered a highly competitive salary package including pension and other benefits.
Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of marine services and integrated solutions to the energy sector worldwide with a large fleet of anchor handling tug supply vessels and subsea support vessels. The company provides solutions to the oil and gas industry in areas such as towing and mooring installation, subsea construction, and light well intervention services, and supports other industries such as offshore wind, deep sea mineral recovery and ocean cleaning. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organisation evolves into new business areas and is positioned for a strong future. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of approximately 1100 offshore and 200 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, Luanda, Manila, Mexico City, Perth, Rio de Janeiro, St. John’s, and Singapore. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S which employs roughly 70,000 employees across operations in 130 countries. For more information visit www.maersksupplyservice.com