Would you like to participate in our exciting journey of “actively taking part in solving the energy challenges of tomorrow” through diversification of our service offerings and optimisation of our core business? Then this may be a role for you!
The Apprentice role will support the HR team to achieve its deliverables by providing support to a variety of tasks performed by this team. Along this process you will be exposed to different challenges which will allow you to have a high learn curve.
This is a unique opportunity to join Maersk Supply Service on a path towards becoming a leading solutions provider for our clients across the energy sector and being a part of solving the energy challenges of tomorrow.
For the right profile we offer great development opportunities in an international environment and the chance to influence your own role. In Maersk Supply Service you will be working with a highly specialized organization, providing reliable, safe and efficient services to the global energy industry.
When joining Maersk Supply Service, you will work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
- To assist in administrative and human resources routines
- Ensure that required certificates for Rio office are dully updated
- Maintain adequate level of office administrative supplies
- Support organizing facilities and supplies for company events
- Sustain good condition of Rio Office maintenance
- Support local administrative and HR supplier’s trough MSS invoicing system
Who we are looking for:
As a person, you have:
- Have concluded high school or has just started university
- Have between 18 to 24 years old
- Others would identify you as dedicated, self-driven, energized, service minded, positive, able to multi task and maintain focus working in a dynamic and busy environment.
- Good interpersonal skills;
- You are energized and enjoy teamwork;
- Holds a result and detail oriented mindset;
- Good knowledge of verbal and writing communication in Portuguese and English is a must have for the position.
- Applicants should have a Work Permit to work in Brazil.
- The role will be based onboard Maersk Supply Service vessels.
- Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis and the process will be closed when the right candidate is found, thus we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
- After the recruitment process, you will be enrolled in an official institution that runs Apprentice Program
- One day per week you will be assigned to attend proper training on the assigned institution
Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of marine services and integrated solutions to the energy sector worldwide with a large fleet of anchor handling tug supply vessels and subsea support vessels. The company provides solutions to the oil and gas industry in areas such as towing and mooring installation, subsea construction, and light well intervention services, and supports other industries such as offshore wind, deep sea mineral recovery and ocean cleaning. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organisation evolves into new business areas and is positioned for a strong future. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of approximately 1100 offshore and 200 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, Luanda, Manila, Mexico City, Perth, Rio de Janeiro, St. John’s, and Singapore. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S which employs roughly 70,000 employees across operations in 130 countries. For more information visit www.maersksupplyservice.com