Are you a seasoned IT professional with strong endpoint management experience? Then this is the right role for you.
We are looking for a Senior Specialist for Modern Endpoint Management (SCCM and Intune) who will be responsible for all aspects of our SCCM environment (including Windows server/client OS patching, Office patching, software distribution and compliance reporting) as well as Microsoft Intune (Win32, Windows Autopilot and Device Compliance). The role will also be responsible for our Windows 10 based client environment, including local firewall, AppLocker, and client re-imaging. The position is based in our Mandaluyong, Philippines office.
A chance to join our expert IT team - in search for business optimization using technology solutions. You will be given an excellent chance to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business globally in a growing and challenging enterprise environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join Maersk Supply Service on a path towards becoming a leading solutions provider for our clients in both the Oil & Gas sector as well as the renewables sector.
In Maersk Supply Service, you will be working with a highly specialized organization that provides reliable, safe and efficient offshore solutions to the global Oil & Gas industry. With our modern, versatile fleet of ships and dedicated focus on crew training, we offer top-of-the-line services to our customers.
You will be a subject matter expert for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Intune and Windows Client OS across Maersk Supply Service globally. Within this scope your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring our Windows environment is patched up to date, i.e. perform monthly patching on all Windows server and client OSs, on all other Microsoft products like Office 365, and on critical 3rd party software.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution on all SCCM client and OS deployment issues
- Maintain and ensure high availability of SCCM infrastructure
- Install and maintain SCCM distribution points
- Create, modify,publish applications in the SCCM software center
- Manage all 3rd party software requests on client OS (AppLocker)
- Manage local firewall policies on client OS
- Manage client and server disk encryption (BitLocker) and its recovery
- Manage Client OS configuration baseline and deployment task sequences
- Manage Windows Defender updates
- Manage hardware and software inventory
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Create and maintain SOPs for IT support team
- Manage and or participate in major incident resolution
- Maintain / Updating Windows Autopilot settings
- Creation / Updating of Applications (Win32 apps, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Creation of device and compliance policies for both Mobile and Workstations
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar position with a proven demonstrable level of expertise in performing Windows patching in a large and complex environment.
- You have deep and hands-on experience in SCCM, including planning, designing, implementation, administration, inventory management and application deployment.
- You have a good understanding and experience of the following Windows technologies: Microsoft SCCM 2016, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) 2006, Windows Server 2012/2016, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows 10, Office 365, Hyper-V virtualization, AD DS, Group Policy, WSUS.
- Having a good understanding and experience of Intune in general is a plus.
- You have a good awareness of ITIL processes (change control, incident management etc.), ITIL foundation is a plus.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any similar field. Microsoft certification is a plus.
- You have good communication skills
Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of marine services and integrated solutions to the energy sector worldwide with a large fleet of anchor handling tug supply vessels and subsea support vessels. The company provides solutions to the oil and gas industry in areas such as towing and mooring installation, subsea construction, and light well intervention services, and supports other industries such as offshore wind, deep sea mineral recovery and ocean cleaning. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organisation evolves into new business areas and is positioned for a strong future. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of approximately 1100 offshore and 200 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, Luanda, Manila, Mexico City, Perth, Rio de Janeiro, St. John’s, and Singapore. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S which employs roughly 70,000 employees across operations in 130 countries. For more information visit www.maersksupplyservice.com