Do you have a talent for designing, communicating, and implementing an operational plan for completing an engineering-based project in the offshore industry? If so, then this is a great opportunity to use your experience and develop your skills as you help us build our Integrated Solutions department.
This is a unique opportunity to join Maersk Supply Service on a path towards becoming a leading solutions provider for our clients in both the Energy sector as well as the renewables sector.
You will join Maersk Supply Service office in St. John’s, Canada, and will work closely with customers assigned to your projects and to our Integrated Solutions department both locally and abroad. You will collaborate closely with all departments within Maersk Supply Service, especially our Aberdeen office in United Kingdom and head office in Denmark, to develop alignment in the engineering project.
At Maersk Supply Service, you will be working with a highly specialized organization that provides reliable, safe and efficient offshore solutions to our customers. With our modern, versatile fleet of ships and dedicated focus on crew training, we offer top-of-the-line services to our customers.
Here, you will have the room to develop your skills, innovate and do things differently as you join us in becoming the world's most reliable supplier of advanced offshore solutions.
We welcome you onboard a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas.
As a Project Engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Management of design and engineering subcontracts
- Liaise with client project management team as required
- Creation of MSS documentation as required to support projects and tenders
- Providing technical and operational knowledge to project planner, document control, droughting and contracts specialist Ensuring consistent best practice in Engineering and Operations
- Day-to-day management of procurement and services subcontracts, as required
- Arrange and support the coordination of mobilization logistics
- Assist in the preparation of Operations Review and HIRA processes
- Ensure procedural compliance during operations and be responsible for application of Management of Change procedures
- Minimum requirement of 80 days total working offshore as project engineer per year
Who we are looking for:
Part of your success depends on your ability to facilitate cross-functional collaboration. It is the entire company that succeeds together.
That is why you need to be great at gathering, motivating and managing people, so we all move in the same direction at the same time. Furthermore, we are also looking for someone who:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Holds several years of experience with Project Engineer experience for complex offshore projects involving several internal stakeholders
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in subsea construction, mooring, decommissioning or IRM projects
- Hold an analytical capacity that enables to understand tender requirements, manage stakeholders, to effectively meet customer’s needs and excel in terms of operational excellence of the engineering part of the project
- Has a detail-oriented profile and can carry out cost analysis and work with excel
- Possess good interpersonal skills and enjoys teamwork. You are collaborative and constructive in the approach to solving problem
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, women and persons with disabilities. When joining our company, you will work in a culturally diverse and stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We are proud of diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
Consistent with the Accords Act, residents of Newfoundland and Labrador, who are qualified, will be given first consideration for employment.
We encourage you to submit your application soonest, as we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of marine services and integrated solutions to the energy sector worldwide with a large fleet of anchor handling tug supply vessels and subsea support vessels. The company provides solutions to the oil and gas industry in areas such as towing and mooring installation, subsea construction, and light well intervention services, and supports other industries such as offshore wind, deep sea mineral recovery and ocean cleaning. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organisation evolves into new business areas and is positioned for a strong future. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of approximately 1100 offshore and 200 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, Luanda, Manila, Mexico City, Perth, Rio de Janeiro, St. John’s, and Singapore. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S which employs roughly 70,000 employees across operations in 130 countries. For more information visit www.maersksupplyservice.com