Our IT Support Team in Manila is looking for a ServiceNow Administrator who will design, develop, build, and customize applications and provide support responsibilities to all end-users of the ITSM tool across the company.
The ideal candidate should have comprehensive knowledge covering the ServiceNow platform and will be the subject matter expert for all technical platform matters. The role will be responsible for encouraging improvements and proactively look into available opportunities within ServiceNow.
The role will also ensure seamless partnership between all MSS users - both onshore and offshore (vessels), solution architects, 3rd party vendors, support teams, and platform operations.
You will be given the opportunity to take responsibility for your own tasks, and work with equally industrious colleagues who make a difference to MSS. You will acquire a large network of stakeholders and interested parties and be part of an innovative environment which offers great opportunities for personal and professional development.
To support you in unfolding your potential, MSS ensures a possibility of continuous professional and personal development in a dynamic and high performing team. In this role you will play a focal role in supporting the delivery of the Project.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
- You will serve as a highly technical skilled specialist resource within the ServiceNow domain to provide support on all the ServiceNow capability and modules
- Create and/or maintain existing ServiceNow modules to support the business and IT Service Management practices
- Manage the workflows on the software, implement new systems or add-ons, help with problem resolution, and test systems for efficiency.
- Develop and automate various workflows, including the onboarding and set up of new sites within the environment
- Understand services portfolio, know the requirements, and support MSS project teams looking to utilize ServiceNow
- Work closely with IT and Business teams to develop and enhance ServiceNow capabilities
- Support daily ServiceNow operations and ADHOC projects as needed
- Maintenance, administration, and version standardization of ServiceNow
- Recommend and facilitate release upgrades and plugin-patching’s if necessary
- Meet software compliance standards
- Actively monitor and improve quality assurance and ticket quality
- Establish and maintain documentation regarding standards and policies surrounding administration & development of ServiceNow as it applies to best practice industry standards
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration, adopt the “Vessel First Policy” mindset.
Who we are looking for:
You have at least 1-2 to years working as a ServiceNow administrator/developer, or other ITSM tools/platform. ServiceNow Development experience is preferred but not required.
Knowledge and experience with ITIL Processes and ServiceNow Certification is a plus
It will be a “Plus-factor” if:
- Experience with ServiceNow development/configuration/customization/enhancements
- Familiarity with Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and KB Management. As well as CMDB, Asset, SLM/SLA, Service Catalog, Service Portal
- Reports generation, Discovery, Performance Analytics, Orchestration
- Develop Applications on ServiceNow Platform & Upgrades
- Service Management Process development
- Third Party Management/Integration with other ITSM tools & 3rd Party tools
- Excellent Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal & Team Management skills
- Can work in an agile/scrum-based method
- Can conduct training sessions for colleagues on technical matters
- Can build trust and credibility at all levels of the organization