Are you a self-motivating person with a strong drive and a structured approach on working? Are you looking for opportunity to be involved on important IT projects? Then this might be the right challenge for you.
We are looking for a Senior System Administrator who will be responsible for all aspects of our Windows infrastructure, including Windows Server 2012/2016, AD DS, Azure AD, SQL server, Hyper-V. Ensuring that the servers and Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) operations are safe and efficient by monitoring, analysing and reporting on capacity, utilisation, and future trending. The position is based in our Mandaluyong, Philippines office.
A chance to join our expert IT team - in search for business optimization using technology solutions. You will be given an excellent chance to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business globally in a growing and challenging enterprise environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join Maersk Supply Service on a path towards becoming a leading solutions provider for our clients in both the Oil & Gas sector as well as the renewables sector.
In Maersk Supply Service, you will be working with a highly specialized organization that provides reliable, safe and efficient offshore solutions to the global Oil & Gas industry. With our modern, versatile fleet of ships and dedicated focus on crew training, we offer top-of-the-line services to our customers.
Here, you will have the room to develop your skills, innovate and do things differently as you join us in becoming the world's most reliable supplier of advanced offshore solutions.
You will be a subject matter expert for Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Windows Servers across the Maersk Supply Service globally. We also need someone who will be willing to be trained in the Microsoft Azure domain. Within this scope your responsibilities would include:
- Diagnose and rectify any problems related to AD, GPO, Windows servers and services and Azure
- Manage users and administrators accounts in AD
- Manage MFA and SSO (Azure AD, ADFS)
- Manage security groups and group policies in AD
- Install, Promote/demote, and maintain Domain Controllers
- Manage Windows servers: DNS, DHCP, Print, File
- Manage external DNS
- Assist SCCM Specialist with Windows server and client patching
- Install and manage all on-prem HyperV servers onshore and offshore
- Provision/Decommission VM in HyperV
- Manage PAM solution (PAM server, administrator accounts, password vault)
- Manage and troubleshoot LAPS
- Monitor the server infrastructure on all aspects, i.e. availability, performance, capacity, security, as well as AD DS health status
- Create and maintain system documentation and SOPs
- Manage and/or participate in major incident resolution
- If assigned to projects, you will be expected to ensure managed system changes/tasks are completed to meet business requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve our overall operational performance & saving costs within the infrastructure.
- Manage Azure resources: Resource groups, Storage account, Load balancers
- Manage Recovery vaults and VM backups
- Manage Azure AD and its related services: MFA, Application Proxy
- Quarterly user/computer AD account review
- Admin account and Service account request and management
- File Share permission request and management
System ownership & reporting:
- Microsoft AD DS
- Windows Server infrastructure
- Privileged Access Management
Who we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate shall be a resilient team player who is goal-orientated, with high personal integrity and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work independently
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar position with proven demonstrable level of expertise managing, deploying and supporting Windows servers and services in a large and complex environment.
- You have a good understanding and experience of the following Windows technologies: Windows Server 2012/2016, HyperV virtualization, AD DS, Group Policy Management, DNS, DHCP, Print Server, File Server.
- You have basic understanding of SCCM and Windows patching.
- You have a good understanding and experience of Azure cloud: Azure AD, Azure MFA, Azure SSO.
- You have working experience in Powershell scripting.
- You have a good awareness of ITIL processes (change control, incident management etc.), ITIL foundation is a plus.
- You hold a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any similar practice and a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert.
- As you will be working with variety of nationalities/people it is vital that you have a strong customer service mindset and will be able to communicate with people at all levels and effectively in speech, in writing, and in presentations.