Are you a dedicated Project Planner with experience within in Oil and Gas Projects?
Then this is a great opportunity to use your experience and develop your skills delivering quality projects in our Integrated Solutions department.
In Maersk Supply Service, you will be working with a highly specialized organization that provides reliable, safe and efficient offshore solutions to the global Oil & Gas industry. With our modern, versatile fleet of ships and focus on project delivery, we offer top-of-the-line services to our customers.
Here, you will have the room to develop your skills, innovate and do things differently as you join us in becoming the world's most reliable supplier of advanced offshore solutions.
As Project Planner you will be part of our Integrated Solutions Department. You will be responsible for the provision and quality management of schedules and progress reports for projects and tenders.
We welcome you onboard a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas.
In supporting tenders and projects, your day to day responsibilities will evolve around:
- Work with tender manager, procurement team, project engineers and document control to create a logic linked onshore and offshore project plan for tender submission.
- Work with project manager, procurement team, project engineers and document control to create a logic linked onshore and offshore project plan for submission to client.
- Create and implement Work Breakdown Structure and weight tasks in accordance with MSS and Client reporting requirements
- Produce project baseline schedule
- Provide progress reports against project baseline with information provided from procurement, engineering, document control, vessel daily reports etc
We are looking for
Part of your success depends on your ability to facilitate cross-functional collaborations. It is the entire company that succeed together.
That is why you need to be great at working with various project teams and communicating progress and any concerns, so we all move in the same direction at the same time. Furthermore, we are also looking for someone who:
- Have a bachelor’s degree that supports Project Planner capabilities, or related areas.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office packages
- Expert level experience working with planning packages such as Primavera and MS Project.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Oil and gas projects, ideally with experience in subsea construction or moorings projects
- Possess good interpersonal skills and enjoys teamwork. You are collaborative and constructive in the approach to solving problems
- Fluent in verbal and writing communication in Portuguese and English is a must have for the position
Applicants should have a Work Permit to work in Brazil and to speak Portuguese fluently
The position will be based in Rio de Janeiro