Are you a dedicated draughtsperson with experience within in Oil and Gas Projects?
Then this is a great opportunity to use your experience and develop your skills delivering quality projects in our Integrated Solutions department.
In Maersk Supply Service, you will be working with a highly specialized organization that provides reliable, safe and efficient offshore solutions to the global Oil & Gas industry. With our modern, versatile fleet of ships and focus on project delivery, we offer top-of-the-line services to our customers.
Here, you will have the room to develop your skills, innovate and do things differently as you join us in becoming the world's most reliable supplier of advanced offshore solutions.
As Draughtsperson you will be part of our Integrated Solutions Department. You will be responsible for the provision and quality management of technical drawings and sketches for projects and tenders.
We welcome you onboard a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas.
In supporting tenders and projects, your day to day responsibilities will evolve around:
- Preparation/production of drawings in line with recognised ISO standards to the required time, cost and quality requirements.
- Apply engineering domain knowledge to produce technical solutions and documentation in support of assigned tasks and project.
- Preparation, production and maintenance of project documentation as required by the relevant design lifecycle phase.
- Liaise with colleagues and stakeholders to ensure coordination and functionality of design, including contribution to design reviews.
- Develop innovative design solutions.
- Provide solutions by assisting in the resolution of Technical Queries.
- Interface with customers and supply chain on design issues and assist with procurement specifications.
- Reporting of technical progress and issues to line management.
We are looking for
Part of your success depends on your ability to facilitate cross-functional collaborations. It is the entire company that succeed together.
That is why you need to be great at working with various project teams and communicating progress and any concerns, so we all move in the same direction at the same time. Furthermore, we are also looking for someone who:
- Have a bachelor’s degree that supports Project Management capabilities, or related areas.
- Apprenticeship in relevant draughting discipline or relevant industry experience.
- A basic understanding of engineering and design practice.
- An understanding of Company/Departmental procedures relating to Design, Health, Safety and Environment, and Quality requirements.
- IT literate (AutoCAD, Microsoft office, etc.).
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Oil and gas projects, ideally with experience in subsea construction or moorings projects
- Possess good interpersonal skills and enjoys teamwork. You are collaborative and constructive in the approach to solving problems
- Fluent in verbal and writing communication in Portuguese and English is a must have for the position
Applicants should have a Work Permit to work in Brazil and to speak Portuguese fluently
The position will be based in Rio de Janeiro