Do you have a passion to work with data? Do you have an analytical and pro-active mindset to support company processes to succeed in the Oil & Gas industry?
Then this is a great opportunity to use your experience and develop your skills as you help us further develop our Technical Organization department.
“Working as Document Controller, will give you the great opportunity to collaborate closely with several internal and external stakeholders, making sure, with your ability, to have a timely, accurate and efficient management of documents, produced by technical teams, projects or departments” says your future manager Angelo Tossio – Head of Governance and Nautical.
This is a unique opportunity to join Maersk Supply Service on a path towards becoming a leading solutions provider for our clients in both the Oil & Gas sector as well as the renewables sector.
You will join Maersk Supply Service office in Rio de Janeiro and will work closely to customers assigned to your projects and to our Technical Organisation department abroad. You will collaborate closely with all departments within Maersk Supply Service, especially with Headquarter in Denmark and with Aberdeen office in United Kingdom, to further alignment in the projects you get involved.
In Maersk Supply Service, you will be working with a highly specialized organization that provides reliable, safe and efficient offshore solutions to the global Oil & Gas industry. With our modern, versatile fleet of ships and dedicated focus on crew training, we offer top-of-the-line services to our customers.
Here, you will have the room to develop your skills, innovate and do things differently as you join us in becoming the world's most reliable supplier of advanced offshore solutions.
We welcome you onboard a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas.
As a Document Controller, you will become the expert this matter in Maersk Supply Service Brazil.
As a local focal point for this matter, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Proactively define and develop scope by understanding and evaluating the Document Control project requirements.
- To cooperate with the Project Team in preparing the MDR, and in defining their relevant planning and programming.
- Interface with Project Management Teams for logging and correct filing of all key project deliverables.
- Ensure prober filing of all relevant correspondence and project deliverables.
- Ensure the project team is aware of document requirements and specifications to meet
project needs, company standards and industry regulations.
- To Monitor data and technical documentation during the all lifecycle of the Project.
- To ensure that all technical documentation produced on behalf of the Project is in accordance with the Project requirements.
- Provide or obtain historical documentation as requested.
- Provide suggestions on improvements and savings within own area of responsibility.
- Proactively provide knowledge sharing and cost/time/quality awareness.
- Registering all internal and external project documents including drawings in a document control register as required in various Projects.
We are looking for
Someone to join the team with the following capabilities:
- Have either a BSc or a MSc in Business, Document Register, or related areas.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as Document Controller in Subsea Oil & Gas Industry preferred.
- Extensive experience on document Management systems (preferably Proarc) and processes around Project Management.
- Knowledge of SIGEM and GRDT is preferred.
- Able to generate Performance indicator on the document deliverables as per client requirement.
- Working experience in Oil & Gas industry, both offshore and onshore is considered a plus.
- Working knowledge of National and International Standards relating to Document Control.
- You are a strong team player, quickly able to adapt to changes, self-motivated and enjoys delivering high performance.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, pro-active and open in communication with all interfacing parties both internally and externally.
- Fluent in verbal and writing communication in Portuguese and English is a must have for the position.
The position will be based in Rio de Janeiro
Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of marine services and integrated solutions to the energy sector worldwide with a large fleet of anchor handling tug supply vessels and subsea support vessels. The company provides solutions to the oil and gas industry in areas such as towing and mooring installation, subsea construction, and light well intervention services, and supports other industries such as offshore wind, deep sea mineral recovery and ocean cleaning. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organisation evolves into new business areas and is positioned for a strong future. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of approximately 1100 offshore and 200 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, Luanda, Manila, Mexico City, Perth, Rio de Janeiro, St. John’s, and Singapore. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S which employs roughly 70,000 employees across operations in 130 countries. For more information visit www.maersksupplyservice.com