Are you capable of leading strategic commercial processes, helping define what the customer needs and design a tailor-made solution? Do you have experience with commercial and financial capabilities along with an ability to understand customer pain points and acquire business acumen? Then this might be a potential match!
You will be part of an international organisation with diversified colleagues. Together with the Floating offshore wind team, you will be spearheading the exciting green transition and journey for Maersk Supply Service within the Floating offshore wind.
You will contribute and be close to important business decisions and have high exposure to senior management and the entire organisation.
Working at our headquarters in Lyngby, you will have access to a wide range of benefits such as canteen, massage and discount to retail.
- Feed into the overall MSS Floating Wind business model, including partnership strategy and propose innovative business models and approaches to increase MSS foothold in the market.
- Develop the MSS value proposition and commercial/execution strategy for the Floating Wind business opportunities and develop commercial pipeline and mature opportunities within the Floating Wind Solutions.
- Ensure that MSS pipeline and external stakeholder information is updated at all times in CRM and that the Win Plans and Account Plans are updated in the area of responsibility.
- Provide input and participate in FOW progress meetings to ensure alignment across the FOW team, identify clients’ requirements, decision factors and contracting strategy and identify and promote MSS key differentiation factors vs competition, including competitor benchmarking.
- Make visits and sales calls to potential and existing customers to promote and market MSS capabilities and conduct strategic account management, including building relationships at the appropriate levels within our clients’ organisations.
- Build and maintain cross-function stakeholder relationships within MSS and ensure MSS is registered and considered for work scopes in relation to bidding and tender categories.
- Responsible for preparing and finalise all commercial aspects of FOW tenders in cooperation with the rest of the assigned tender team.
- Responsible for maintaining and coordinating stakeholder maps of relevant customer stakeholders for global decisions on solutions opportunities.
Who we are looking for:
You have strong knowledge of the various Floating wind players and have a good technical understanding of the Floating wind designs and solutions. Further, you understand the contracting models and terms from the offshore wind market. General knowledge of and/or experience working with offshore vessels is a requirement. It would be a benefit if you are familiar with or have experience with the chartering process.
You need to be a strong communicator with high-level proficiency in written and spoken English, good stakeholder management skills and a strategic and holistic view. The right profile has great interpersonal skills, the ability to keep calm and work with a structured approach even in a high-paced environment.
Head of HR Sussie Lindemose Lindstrom, Sussie.Lindstrom@maersksupply.com, +45 3126 5896Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of marine services and integrated solutions to the energy sector worldwide with a large fleet of anchor handling tug supply vessels and subsea support vessels. The company provides solutions to the oil and gas industry in areas such as towing and mooring installation, subsea construction, and light well intervention services, and supports other industries such as offshore wind, deep sea mineral recovery and ocean cleaning. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organisation evolves into new business areas and is positioned for a strong future. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of approximately 1100 offshore and 200 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, Luanda, Manila, Mexico City, Perth, Rio de Janeiro, St. John’s, and Singapore. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S which employs roughly 70,000 employees across operations in 130 countries. For more information visit www.maersksupplyservice.com