Do you want to run a team that operates IT Support in a global reach? Then this is the right challenge for you.
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Support Lead who will manage and drive continuous improvements in the Maersk Supply Service(MSS) IT Support, while supporting MSS users, vessels and entities globally.
A chance to join our expert IT team - in search for business optimization using technology solutions. You will be given an excellent chance to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business globally in a growing and challenging enterprise environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join Maersk Supply Service on a path towards becoming a leading solutions provider for our clients in both the Oil & Gas sector as well as the renewables sector.
In Maersk Supply Service, you will be working with a highly specialized organization that provides reliable, safe and efficient offshore solutions to the global Oil & Gas industry. With our modern, versatile fleet of ships and dedicated focus on crew training, we offer top-of-the-line services to our customers.
Here, you will have the room to develop your skills, innovate and do things differently as you join us in becoming the world's most reliable supplier of advanced offshore solutions.
- Service delivery responsibility of MSS IT Support Function with the MSS IT Support team.
- Delivering on MSS IT KPIs agreed with Head of IT supporting the end goal of delivering world-class perceived and actual support with a clear vessel first priority
- Ownership and management for the following ITIL processes:
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Knowledge Management
- Handover to Support
- Developing, maintaining and executing within tools, processes agreed in MSS IT
- Accountable for execution of procedures related to monitoring, alarms & alerts in coordination with the IT Operations and Infrastructure Lead
- Ensure professionalism and adherence to MSS IT processes in the MSS IT Support Function, driving process improvement and process anchoring for all functions in MSS IT
- Work proactively to enhance MSS IT Support knowledge to raise FLRR and user satisfaction
- Continuous improvement if IT Support ticket quality and internal processes
- Managing internal MSS IT Support staff
- Direct report responsibility for IT Support staff
- Managing shift roster, vacations, planned/unplanned leave and all admin-related tasks
- Day to day management in line with MSS policies
- Provide strong leadership, coaching and mentoring to the MSS IT Support team in Manila
- Work on staff engagement initiatives to ensure motivation and high productivity
- Manage day to day MSS IT Support activities, including collaboration with other Manila Team leads, HQ delivery responsible and MSS IT Management
- Ensure healthy working environment which foster openness, service mind, ownership and continuous improvement
- Accountable for ensuring adequate staffing and skills at all times and ensure continuous improvement in skills based on left shifting and refining knowledge. Accountable for balancing skills and resources to meet volume of work within MSS IT Support scope as categorised in MSS IT Support Service catalogue
- Responsible for day to day operational performance of MSS IT Support measured through weekly/monthly reports and live performance dashboards
- Foster positive and open collaboration between Manila Service Delivery Center and HQ
- Act as escalation point for MSS IT HQ delivery responsible and be extended arm between MSS IT Support and Head of IT.
System ownership & reporting
- Shared ownership of MSS ServiceNow with Application Manager
- Monthly Management Report
- Weekly Management Report
- Performance dashboards in SNOW
- SLA Reporting
- IT Ticket Volume
Who we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate is a leader with a sense of urgency and result orientation, who can communicate and drive the necessary changes within the organisation as well as persuade the internal and external stakeholders into the proper course of action.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree combined with more than 3 years of experience as IT Support Lead/Manager with a strong proven track record coupled by a strong service delivery .
- You have an excellent communication skill, as we expect that you’ll be able to communicate with people at all levels and effectively in speech, in writing, and in presentations. You have great analytical & reporting skills enabling you to analyse problems, provide alternatives and recommendations and implement solu-tions.
- You are able to work effectively under pressure and you possess a strong experience with customer relations and satisfaction engagement
- As a leader, we expect you’ll have a good background on guiding, directing and motivating individual to-wards accomplishment of a common goal.
- You bring a strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills; with the ability to face off to the business across all levels
- Proven service management background, based on ITIL principles and practices (ideally to ITIL v3.0)
- You are passionate about your work and can combine creativity and expert skills in developing solutions for complex problems.