Are you a self-motivating person with a strong drive and a structured approach to working? Are you looking for opportunity to be involved on important IT projects? Then this is the right challenge for you.
We are looking for Senior Specialist for Microsoft SCCM & Windows 10 who will be responsible for all aspects of our SCCM environment, including Windows server/client OS patching, Office patching, software distribution, compliance reporting. The role will also be responsible for our Windows 10 based client environment, including local firewall, AppLocker, and client re-imaging. The position is based in our Mandaluyong, Philippines office.
A chance to join our expert IT team - in search for business optimization using technology solutions. You will be given an excellent chance to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business globally in a growing and challenging enterprise environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join Maersk Supply Service on a path towards becoming a leading solutions provider for our clients in both the Oil & Gas sector as well as the renewables sector.
In Maersk Supply Service, you will be working with a highly specialized organization that provides reliable, safe and efficient offshore solutions to the global Oil & Gas industry. With our modern, versatile fleet of ships and dedicated focus on crew training, we offer top-of-the-line services to our customers.
Here, you will have the room to develop your skills, innovate and do things differently as you join us in becoming the world's most reliable supplier of advanced offshore solutions.
You will be a subject matter expert for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Windows Client OS across the Maersk Supply Service globally. Within this scope your responsibilities would include:
Ensuring our Windows environment is patched up to date, i.e. perform monthly patching on all Windows server and client OSs, on all other Microsoft products like Office 365, and on critical 3rd party software like Java and Flash.
- Install and maintain SCCM distribution points
- Create/modify/publish applications in SCCM software center
- Manage all 3rd party software requests on client OS (AppLocker)
- Manage local firewall policies on client OS
- Manage client and server disk encryption (BitLocker) and its recovery
- Manage Client OS configuration baseline and deployment task sequences.
- Manage Windows Defender updates
- Diagnose and rectify any problems related to SCCM, software center and Client OS.
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Create and maintain SOPs for IT support team
- Manage and or participate in major incident resolution
If assigned to projects, you will be expected to work with project managers to ensure managed system changes/tasks are completed to meet business requirements.
You will have significant responsibility from the start and be expected to execute and deliver on time and in line with the MSS IT framework, targets and business needs. We expect you to identify opportunities to improve our overall operational performance & saving costs within the particular IT infrastructure.
Who we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate shall be a resilient team player who is goal-orientated, with high personal integrity and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work independently.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar position with proven demonstrable level of expertise in performing Windows patching in a large and complex environment.
- You have a good understanding and experience of the following Windows technologies: Microsoft SCCM 2016, Windows Server 2012/2016, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows 10, Office 365, Hyper-V virtualization, AD DS, Group Policy.
- You have a good understanding and experience of Azure cloud.
- You have a good awareness of ITIL processes (change control, incident management etc.), ITIL foundation is a plus.
- You hold a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any similar practice. Microsfot certification is a plus.
- As you will be supporting many nationalities/people it is vital that you have a strong customer service mindset and will be able to communicate with people at all levels and effectively in speech, in writing, and in presentations.