Are you a seasoned IT professional with strong architectural database management experience? Then this is the right role for you.
We are looking for a proactive and effective Senior ERP Operation Specialist who will be responsible for our existing ERP Middleware (IFS) and interrelationship with its Databases. The role is also expected to take ownership for the remaining MSS Database landscape as secondary responsibility. The position is based in our Mandaluyong, Philippines office.
A chance to join our expert IT team - in search for business optimization using technology solutions. You will be given an excellent chance to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business globally in a growing and challenging enterprise environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join Maersk Supply Service on a path towards becoming a leading solutions provider for our clients in both the Oil & Gas sector as well as the renewables sector.
In Maersk Supply Service, you will be working with a highly specialized organization that provides reliable, safe and efficient offshore solutions to the global Oil & Gas industry. With our modern, versatile fleet of ships and dedicated focus on crew training, we offer top-of-the-line services to our customers.
Here, you will have the room to develop your skills, innovate and do things differently as you join us in becoming the world's most reliable supplier of advanced offshore solutions.
- Be subject matter expert in Oracle DB
- Be subject matter expert in SQL DB
- Responding, resolving and troubleshooting DB issues escalated by the 1st and 2nd level support teams
- If assigned to projects, work with project managers to ensure managed system changes/tasks are completed to meet business requirements.
- Identify the opportunities to improve overall operational performance & saving costs.
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Create and maintain SOPs for L2 and L1
- Implement best-practice DB monitoring & maintenance procedures
- Be responsible for all DB patching processes end to end with the ability to manage the process across all stakeholders (Internal IT and business process users)
- Address existing ERP’s (IFS10) operational issues, maintenance and communication to all stakeholders Perform patching and deployment of IFS environments (application & DB)
- Provide technical IFS operations support and work closely with all IFS stakeholders
- Report progress in IFS10 operations
- Maintain task & maintenance plans for IFS10
Who we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate shall be a resilient team player who is goal-orientated, with high personal integrity and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work independently.
- You have at least 5-10 years of working experience in a similar position with proven demonstrable level of expertise in managing Oracle & SQL Databases (both Standard & Enterprise Edition). Oracle Certified Administrator (OCA) required. With knowledge on Relational Database and can write complex SQL scripts
- You have a good awareness of ITIL processes (change control, incident management etc.), ITIL foundation is a plus.
- You have a good understanding and experience of the following Windows technologies: Windows 2016, Windows 10, Power Shell, AD
- Relevant experience with root cause analysis in own area; Integration (BizTalk/LogicApps); Business Intelligence and ERP application infrastructure architecture; Project Management.
- Experience with Azure cloud, Azure SQL service, Azure VM is a plus
- As you will be supporting many nationalities/people it is vital that you have a strong customer service mindset and will be able to communicate with people at all levels and effectively in speech, in writing, and in presentations.