We are looking for an experienced administrative professional with a positive attitude and a background in finance / procurement support for a 12 month maternity leave replacement contract. In this role, you will join the Business Services team and be a key team player supporting all functions of the local organization.
Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of global offshore marine services and integrated solutions for the energy sector worldwide. Headquartered in Denmark, Maersk Supply Service brings more than 50 years hands-on marine experience in performing complex operations at sea.
You will become part of a small and highly dedicated team located in St. John’s that is responsible for our operations in North America.
- Answer, screen and direct calls / reception
- Arrange mail / deliveries / courier / consignments
- Administrative support
- Creating purchase orders for office orders and deliveries
- Procurement support / coordination of local tender process
- Data entry and administration of invoices / expense claims
- Maintain office / kitchen supplies
- Other adhoc tasks
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience using Microsoft Office and ERP system would be considered important
- Strong data entry skills accompanied by excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent problem solving and ability to demonstrate initiative
- Effective time management and planning skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small team within a global company, with a dynamic and international working environment
Others would view you as personable; you take pride in your work and are focused on achieving the right result the first time.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, women and persons with disabilities. When joining our company, you will work in a culturally diverse and stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We are proud of diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.Consistent with the Accords Act, residents of Newfoundland and Labrador, who are qualified, will be given first consideration for employment.Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of marine services and integrated solutions to the energy sector worldwide with a large fleet of anchor handling tug supply vessels and subsea support vessels. The company provides solutions to the oil and gas industry in areas such as towing and mooring installation, subsea construction, and light well intervention services, and supports other industries such as offshore wind, deep sea mineral recovery and ocean cleaning. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organisation evolves into new business areas and is positioned for a strong future. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of approximately 1100 offshore and 200 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, Luanda, Manila, Mexico City, Perth, Rio de Janeiro, St. John’s, and Singapore. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S which employs roughly 70,000 employees across operations in 130 countries. For more information visit www.maersksupplyservice.com