Reporting to the Chief HR Officer, the Senior HR Business Partner will act as a key partner to C-suite leaders (Senior Management Team) and their teams and leaders. You will also be responsible for driving successful development and implementation of selected strategic HR priorities, which in 2020 includes Diversity & Inclusion and Leadership Development amongst others.
We offer an exciting position with high impact where you will be given responsibility from start. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced HR Partner to join a company supporting the energy challenges of tomorrow by transitioning from oil & gas related energy production towards a sustainable future.
You will act as trusted advisor on all people matters for Senior Management Team and their leaders in a dynamic organization. Your will be working both on the mid- to long-term planning and preparation for development of required capabilities and talent development, as well as managing operational HR tasks such as recruitment, contract management, etc. supported by a global team and a strong HR operations coordinator.
A number of strategic priorities for 2020 are identified, and you will be working specifically on Workforce Planning including implementation, as well be closely directing the onshore leadership development and training in collaboration with the team and the CHRO.
In other words, you will enable the business by being very close to the action.
At Maersk Supply Service, we strive to create the right conditions for both personal and professional development. We are a performance-oriented company, where we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
This position is located in our head office in Lyngby, Denmark on local terms and conditions. However, our operation is truly global with local offices in Canada, Brazil, Australia, Angola and the UK.
- Responsible for HR Business Partnering in Maersk Supply Service Headquarters, supported by the CHRO
- Including HR sparring with stakeholders on operational, tactical and strategical people aspects – supporting the leaders in developing and growing their teams
- Developing and implementing Maersk Supply Services’ Diversity & Inclusion policy and procedures
- Coaching and developing of the leaders
- We believe the best way to deliver stellar results comes from having strong leaders pursuing higher levels of excellence
- Ensuring the right HR initiatives are implemented in a timely manner in the organisation based on a constant evaluation of strategic challenges and opportunities
- Responsible for proactively identifying capability gaps, translating them into recruitment needs and securing that tasks are handed over to recruitment function, yet also including assisting leaders in the interviewing process and final selection of candidates
Who we are looking for:
You understand the business as well as HR process life-cycles. Therefore, previous HR business partnering experience is required and preferably in an international environment.
As your successes rely very much on credibility and trust, it is a requirement that you can easily build strong relationships with your stakeholders and that you ensure true buy-in and commitment for the initiatives you facilitate.
As you will function as a true partner for our both senior and executive leaders, you have a mature and professional approach to your work, with a proven ability in effective communication and stakeholder management.
We are looking for an innovative individual with a high level of drive and energy, someone looking to create smarter and simpler solutions for traditional or complex problems.
There is rarely only one correct solution and thus you also possess organization savvy and flexibility enabling you to devise solutions.
Ideally, you have experience from a company selling solutions as opposed to products. Energy business understanding is a plus, but not a requirement.
You must be able to document strong strategic and analytical skills, as well as be proficient in both written and spoken English. Danish is not a requirement, although an ambition to learn the language is preferred.
This is a local position in Denmark, and relocation will be considered for the right candidate.