Are you looking for an opportunity to be involved in important IT projects? Are you willing to broaden and diversify your knowledge? If so, this is the best time to join our newly built IT Support team in Manila.
We are looking for a Junior Developer who will be willing to retool and learn more about ServiceNow platform configuration, development and maintenance. The role will sit within the newly formed IT Support team in Mandaluyong, Philippines and will have global reach with delivery footprint into all IT Support services delivered to MSS users, vessels and entities globally.
You will be given the opportunity to take responsibility for your own tasks, and work with equally industrious colleagues who make a difference to MSS. You will acquire a large network of stakeholders and interested parties and be part of an innovative environment which offers great opportunities for personal and professional development.
To support you in unfolding your potential, MSS ensures a possibility of continuous professional and personal development in a dynamic and high performing team. In this role you will play a focal role in supporting the delivery of the Project.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.delivered to MSS users, vessels and entities globally.
Maersk Supply Service will support ServiceNow training and certification for the chosen candidate and as a Junior Developer for MSS you will be expected to:
- Act as primary support and subject matter expert to the ServiceNow platform
- Develop and automate various workflows, including the onboarding and set up of new sites within the environment
- Understand services portfolio, comprehend requirements and support project teams looking to utilize ServiceNow
- Work closely with IT and Business teams to develop and enhance ServiceNow capabilities
- Support daily ServiceNow operations and adhoc projects as needed
- Recommend and facilitate release upgrades and plugin-patchings if necessary
- Meet software compliance standards
- Define development timelines, time estimates and implementation plans
- Develop standards, policies, procedures and systems for ensuring that software development/implementation is carried with consistently high quality
- Audit projects to ensure adherence to company standards
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of a ServiceNow environment, how to diagnose performance problems, and best practices for improving performance.
- Actively monitor and improve quality assurance and ticket quality
- Attends meetings and actively ensures a good working relationship with all colleagues
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration within MSS IT and adopts “one MSS IT” mindset.
Who are we looking for:
- The ideal candidate shall be a resilient team player who is goal-orientated, with high personal integrity and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of SDLC Methodologies including Agile and Scrum. Disciplined in design/development process
- Experience with technical components such as LDAP, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies.
- Proactiveness and ability to discuss/debate architectural issues.
- Must be willing to retool and undergo training and certification to become a ServiceNow Administrator
Maersk Supply Service has recently launched a new Integrated Solutions business to support the company's ambition to become a leading integrator of marine services and solutions for the energy sector. With vessel operations remaining the core business, Maersk Supply Service will in addition bundle services and manage sub-contractors to offer a more simplified and efficient operation to customers. As a business we are focusing on delivering high performance and operational excellence in a challenged oil market, while building on and scaling the capabilities needed to deliver new services to our customers. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organization is moving into new business areas. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of around 1080 offshore and 210 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, St. John's, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Luanda and Perth. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Moller - Maersk which employs around 88,000 people in over 130 countries.