Do you want a career in a large international company and help us improve the business by applying technological solutions? Do you enjoy finding solutions in high impact projects, and is ERP landscape your favorite play ground? Then this might be the right challenge for you.
A chance to join our expert IT team - in search for business optimization using technology solutions. You will be given an excellent chance to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business globally in a growing and challenging enterprise environment.
Together with great colleagues, you will help define how we work with IT and applications, and in Maersk Supply Service you will be working with a highly specialized organization, providing safe, reliable and efficient marine services to the global oil and gas industry as well renewable energy.
You will be a part of the IT Projects & Applications team working closely with business users and IT professionals with focus on improving operational efficiency. You will join us as we currently implement a new ERP solution, IFS Applications 10, which will significantly change how we run our processes.
At Maersk Supply Service, we strive to create the right conditions for both personal and professional development.
- Functional solution design within Supply Chain and Enterprise Asset Maintenance modules
- Participation in IFS Applications 10 implementation
- Optimize the profitability of the company by implementing standardized, reliable, and cost-effective ERP solutions throughout the value chain
- Ensure best practices are being implemented and followed based on best practices, and Supply Chain and Maintenance policies and guidelines
- Drive continuous improvement across all areas of responsibility to optimize capabilities, processes and technologies
- To ensure that IFS Applications 10 capabilities are fit for purpose today and meeting future requirements
- Working with business process owners to understand and translate customer requirements into activities, measures or service components that will ensure that the organization can meet those requirements
- Ensure ongoing communication with stakeholders to provide architectural improvements, and maintain a thorough understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities
- Document and maintain system set-up, manuals, reporting portfolio, integrated solutions, master data definitions, processes and workflows
Who we are looking for:
- Expert knowledge of ERP within Supply Chain and/or Enterprise Asset Maintenance modules
- Ideal candidate has a strong supply chain background
- Leadership and communication skills amassed with a high degree of decisiveness
- Good business experience and understanding - able to understand and use the necessary tools, but, above all, with the ability to translate findings into value-driving actions. That is, you have the ability to translate, communicate and get buy-in from key stakeholders and employees in order to facilitate a smooth transition to new solutions.
- Fluent in English language and comfortable using it in the workplace