Would you like to get a unique view into the world of offshore recruitment and develop your administrative and independent working skills?
Joining our Crew Operations team in Lyngby, you will become part of an international team dedicated to securing the right crew to man our many vessels around the world. Things are never dull here. We currently manage over 1000 offshore crewmembers, and we are constantly recruiting new seafarers and cadets.
You will gain great insight into many different processes related to recruitment administration in the offshore world. We are very professional but always open and forthcoming – and we welcome your ideas, curiosity and contributions with open arms.
Your main mission will be to support the team – especially our 2 crew recruitment coordinators – in their daily processes. On a weekly basis, you may:
- Respond to and redirect incoming applications
- Maintain recruitment system and career website
- Manage crew documentation in our personnel system
- Plan cadet introduction days and other events and manage feedback
- Order and coordinate delivery of personal protective equipment for crewmembers
We are looking for
Taking on a very supportive role in the team, it is important that you are able to manage different tasks, both small and large, independently. You are always systematic in your work, ensuring that everything is executed on time.
- Are currently studying a bachelor or master degree – we are open to your line of study
- Have at least 2 years left of your studies
- Are fluent in English
- Hold a Danish residency and work permit
- Are able to work approximately 15-20 hours per week – we are of course flexible and able to accommodate your studies