Do you know everything worth knowing about anchor handling, towing, subsea operations and dynamic positioning? Would you like to share that knowledge with others, ensuring optimal marine operations and future improvements?
“This is your chance to support our many offshore colleagues around the world. Due to one of our team members taking on a new role in MSS, we are looking for a new Marine Operations Specialist. This gives you the opportunity to join in on new exciting challenges” says Head of Governance and Nautical, Angelo Tossio
You will join a team of 7 specialists in the Governance and Nautical department in Lyngby, dedicated to supporting and advising our fleet of offshore vessels and our colleagues in the office.
We are a diverse group of (knowledge) specialists, who take pride in backing up our offshore colleagues and developing our skills even further. We encourage you to share your ideas and initiatives and take pride in being part of a team where there is room for trying out new ways of doing things.
With reference to the Head of Governance and Nautical, and in close collaboration with your fellow specialists, you will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge even further, gaining valuable global business insight in the process.
In close collaboration with your team, you will provide expert advice on nautical operations, such as offshore construction and subsea operations, helideck operations and compliance with helideck regulation, dynamic walk to work gangway systems and dynamic positioning to the onshore and offshore organization. Moreover, your responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain Marine/Nautical Procedures/Manual, Marine Operation instruction and best practices within the Company Management systems
- Act as subject matter experts on matters primarily related to Subsea Operations, Flag change, helideck operations, walk to work dynamic gangway systems and secondary related to Anchor Handling, Towing and Dynamic Positioning, and in general on Marine Operational Matters
- High focus on safety and quality of the processes and a constant monitoring for improvement and optimization in all matters within his area of responsibility
- Monitor marine legislative and regulatory requirements and communicate to management and facilitate changes in requirements
Who we are looking for
- Solid experience with offshore operations
- Marine Senior Officer / Captain qualification and specialized offshore support vessel experience in a senior capacity or equivalent, preferably from SSV´s
- Extensive experience on DP vessels
- Extensive knowledge in management and operation of marine vessels
- Good QHSE/quality understanding and knowledge of ISM /ISPS and OVMSA
To succeed in this position, it is important that you have strong communicative abilities and a flair for finding new solutions. It is also crucial that you have the ability to make decisions independently, and structure projects and processes for colleagues on the vessels.
Travels can be expected, also with short notice. We will fill the position as soon as the right candidate is found.Maersk Supply Service has recently launched a new Integrated Solutions business to support the company's ambition to become a leading integrator of marine services and solutions for the energy sector. With vessel operations remaining the core business, Maersk Supply Service will in addition bundle services and manage sub-contractors to offer a more simplified and efficient operation to customers. As a business we are focusing on delivering high performance and operational excellence in a challenged oil market, while building on and scaling the capabilities needed to deliver new services to our customers. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organization is moving into new business areas. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of around 1080 offshore and 210 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, St. John's, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Luanda and Perth. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Moller - Maersk which employs around 88,000 people in over 130 countries.