- Define all operational processes related to Azure services
- Diagnose and rectify any problems related to Azure services
- Provision/Decommission VM in Azure
- Manage Azure resources: Resource groups, Storage account, Load balancers
- Manage Recovery vaults and VM backups
- Manage Azure AD and its related services: MFA, Application Proxy,
- Manage Network Security Groups
- Automate routine Ops tasks (installation, maintenance, configuration) via Azure Automation, ARM tem-plates, JSON scripting.
- Manage our remote access solution, RDS, which is hosted on Azure
- Diagnose and rectify any problems related to RDS, both on the server side and on the client side
- Monitor the cloud infrastructure on all aspects, i.e. availability, performance, capacity, security, via Azure Dashboards and Azure Alerts
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Create and maintain SOPs for IT Support
- Manage and/or participate in major incident resolution
Create and maintain system documentation
Create and maintain SOPs for L2 and L1
- Azure operation principles and processes
- Azure monitor and alerts
- Azure backup
- Azure security principles
System ownership & reporting
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure Monitoring and Alert
- You have a proven experience in leading and coaching technical resources
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar position with proven demonstrable level of expertise managing Azure based hybrid infrastructures.
- You have a proven experience in deploying and managing any remote access solution – experience with RDS is a plus.
- You have an in-depth understanding and experience of Azure cloud: Azure VM, Azure AD, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, Azure Security (NSG, Firewall, Monitor).
- You have a good understanding and experience of the following automation technologies: Azure Automa8tion, ARM Template, PowerShell, JSON, Infrastructure as code.
- You have a good awareness of ITIL processes (change control, incident management etc.), ITIL foundation is a plus.
- You hold a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any similar practice and a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert.
- Someone who has flexibility to travel as per business needs.
- As you will be supporting many nationalities/people it is vital that you have a strong customer service mindset and will be able to communicate with people at all levels and effectively in speech, in writing, and in presentations.
Maersk Supply Service has recently launched a new Integrated Solutions business to support the company's ambition to become a leading integrator of marine services and solutions for the energy sector. With vessel operations remaining the core business, Maersk Supply Service will in addition bundle services and manage sub-contractors to offer a more simplified and efficient operation to customers. As a business we are focusing on delivering high performance and operational excellence in a challenged oil market, while building on and scaling the capabilities needed to deliver new services to our customers. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organization is moving into new business areas. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of around 1080 offshore and 210 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, St. John's, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Luanda and Perth. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Moller - Maersk which employs around 88,000 people in over 130 countries.