Do you want to provide first class IT support to vessels and global offices in Maersk Supply Service? Are you looking for an opportunity to be involved in important IT projects? If so this is the best time to join our newly built IT Support team in Manila.
The Senior ServiceNow Specialist should have an in-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and shall be responsible in configuration,development, implementation, and maintenance of the whole ServiceNow environment across our organisation.
The role will sit within the newly formed IT Support team in Mandaluyong Philippines and will have global reach with delivery footprint into all IT Support services delivered to MSS users, vessels and entities globally.
- Act as a primary supporting Line of Business, as a subject matter expert to the ServiceNow Platform
- Develop and automate various workflows, including the onboarding and set up of new sites within the environment
- Understand services portfolio, comprehend requirements and support project teams looking to utilize ServiceNow
- Work closely with IT and Business Teams to develop and enhance ServiceNow capabilities
- Support daily ServiceNow operations
- Recommend and Facilitate release upgrades and plugin-patchings if necessary
- Meet software compliance standards
- Define development timelines, time estimates and implementation plans
- Ensure all members of the team have a proper understanding of the technical vision
- Participate on adhoc projects as needed
- Develop standards, policies, procedures and systems for ensuring that software development/implementation is carried with consistently high quality
- Audit projects to ensure adherence to company standards
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of a ServiceNow environment, how to diagnose performance problems, and best practices for improving performance.
- Focuses on reducing the number of incidents and improving the overall support processes and customer experience
- Work proactively to enhance MSS IT Support knowledge to raise First Level Resolution Rate (FLRR) and user satisfaction
- Actively monitor and improve quality assurance and ticket quality
- Attends meetings and actively ensures a good working relationship with all colleagues
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration within MSS IT and adopts “one MSS IT” mindset.
Who are we looking for:
- The ideal candidate shall be a resilient team player who is goal-orientated, with high personal integrity and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work independently
- You have hands-on development, upgrade and support experience. Certification as a ServiceNow System Administrator (CSA). Application Development certifications or additional SNOW certification a plus.
- Knowledge of SDLC Methodologies including Agile and Scrum. Disciplined in design/development process. Knowledge / experience of tools like Jira/ VSTS cloud.
- Extensive knowledge of the concepts and tools required for effective ServiceNow development like ServiceNow UI from an administrator perspective, update sets, data exports and other means used for the release of development work.
- Extensive understanding of the core ITSM applications within ServiceNow along with enough understanding of the range of offered applications. Hands-on experience working with the ServiceNow platform features/functions like Service Portal, Workflows, Knowledge, Incident, Change, Problem and Asset.
- Hands-on experience developing and customizing and/or extending the ServiceNow features like Scripting server-side scripts, Database Views, Workflow – creating and updating, Creation and update of catalogue items, Notifications, Roles/permissions Data loading, mapping and transforming, Approval steps, Client-side scripts,
Dashboards, Inbound actions, Access control, User interfaces (forms and navigation), Web services, etc.
- Well versed in technologies / framework such as Java, Ajax, JQuery, APIs, SOA, SOAP, REST, CSS, XML, HTML, JSON, Angular JS, Jelly Script and PowerShell, PL/SQL logic etc.
- Experience with technical components such as LDAP, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies.
- Proactiveness and ability to discuss/debate architectural issues.