Are you a self-motivating person with a strong drive and a structured approach to working? Are you looking for opportunity to be involved on important IT projects? Then this might be the right challenge for you
We are looking for Senior Specialist for Microsoft Azure Cloud who will be responsible for all aspects of our Azure Cloud infrastructure, including Virtual Machines, Storage accounts, Virtual networks, Load balancers, Poli-cy, Subscriptions, Azure AD, Azure SQL, Azure Backup, Log Analytics, Azure Monitor
The role will sit within the newly formed IT Operations team in Mandaluyong Philippines and will be en-gaged on global IT operations of Maersk Supply Service
You will be part of a truly international company, with our employees representing 32 nationalities. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mind-set and culture.
We believe people thrive best when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. You will be given responsibilities right from the start as we promote a steep learning curve across different functions and practices. We are performance oriented organization with a down-to-earth attitude and approachable management culture. You can expect a dynamic stream of challenges and opportunities gener-ated by the ambitions and changing needs of our business.
Maersk Supply Service builds on 50-year heritage and give access to knowledge and experience accumulated from all Maersk Business Units while at the same time being lean organisation allowing to make quick decisions and direct impact across functions and departments. As IT Operations and Support department is in the development process we have a unique opportunity to influence the way we are going to operate in the years to come.
You will be a subject matter expert for Microsoft Azure across the Maersk Supply Service globally. Within this scope your responsibilities would include:
- Diagnose and rectify any problems related to Azure services
- Provision/Decommission VM in Azure
- Manage Azure resources: Resource groups, Storage account, Load balancers
- Manage Recovery vaults and VM backups
- Manage Azure AD and its related services: MFA, Application Proxy,
- Manage Network Security Groups
- Automate routine Ops tasks (installation, maintenance, configuration) via Azure Automation, ARM tem-plates, JSON scripting.
- Manage our remote access solution, RDS, which is hosted on Azure
- Diagnose and rectify any problems related to RDS, both on the server side and on the client side
- Monitor the cloud infrastructure on all aspects, i.e. availability, performance, capacity, security, via Azure Dashboards and Azure Alerts
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Create and maintain SOPs for IT Support
- Manage and/or participate in major incident resolution
If assigned to projects, you will be expected to work with project managers to ensure managed system changes/tasks are completed to meet business requirements.
You will have significant responsibility from the start and be expected to execute and deliver on time and in line with the MSS IT framework, targets and business needs. We expect you to identify opportunities to improve our overall operational performance & saving costs within the network infrastructure.
System ownership & reporting
- Microsoft Azure
Who we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate shall be a resilient team player who is goal-orientated, with high personal integrity and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work independently.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar position with proven demonstrable level of expertise managing Azure based hybrid infrastructures.
- You have a proven experience in deploying and managing any remote access solution – experience with RDS is a plus.
- You have a good understanding and experience of Azure cloud: Azure VM, Azure AD, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, Azure Security (NSG, Firewall, Monitor).
- You have a good understanding and experience of the following automation technologies: Azure Automa-tion, ARM Template, PowerShell, JSON, Infrastructure as code.
- You have a good awareness of ITIL processes (change control, incident management etc.), ITIL foundation is a plus.
- You hold a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any similar practice and a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert.
- Someone who has flexibility to travel as per business needs.
- As you will be supporting many nationalities/people it is vital that you have a strong customer service mindset and will be able to communicate with people at all levels and effectively in speech, in writing, and in presentations.
Maersk Supply Service has recently launched a new Integrated Solutions business to support the company's ambition to become a leading integrator of marine services and solutions for the energy sector. With vessel operations remaining the core business, Maersk Supply Service will in addition bundle services and manage sub-contractors to offer a more simplified and efficient operation to customers. As a business we are focusing on delivering high performance and operational excellence in a challenged oil market, while building on and scaling the capabilities needed to deliver new services to our customers. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organization is moving into new business areas. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of around 1080 offshore and 210 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, St. John's, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Luanda and Perth. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Moller - Maersk which employs around 88,000 people in over 130 countries.