Are you a self-motivating person with a strong drive and a structured approach to working? Are you looking for opportunity to be involved on important IT projects? Then this might be the right challenge for you
We are looking for Senior Specialist for Microsoft SCCM & Windows 10 who will be responsible for all aspects of our SCCM environment, including Windows server/client OS patching, Office patching, software distribution, compliance reporting. The role will also be responsible for our Windows 10 based client environment, including local firewall, AppLocker, and client re-imaging.
The role will sit within the newly formed IT Operations team in Mandaluyong Philippines and will be en-gaged on global IT operations of Maersk Supply Service
You will be part of a truly international company, with our employees representing 32 nationalities. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mind-set and culture.
We believe people thrive best when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. You will be given responsibilities right from the start as we promote a steep learning curve across different functions and practices. We are performance oriented organization with a down-to-earth attitude and approachable management culture. You can expect a dynamic stream of challenges and opportunities gener-ated by the ambitions and changing needs of our business.
Maersk Supply Service builds on 50-year heritage and give access to knowledge and experience accumulated from all Maersk Business Units while at the same time being lean organisation allowing to make quick decisions and direct impact across functions and departments. As IT Operations and Support department is in the development process we have a unique opportunity to influence the way we are going to operate in the years to come.
You will be a subject matter expert for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager(SCCM) and Win-dows Client OS across the Maersk Supply Service globally. Within this scope your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring our Windows environment is patched up to date, i.e. perform monthly patching on all Windows server and client OSs, on all other Microsoft products like Office 365, and on critical 3rd party software like Java and Flash.
- Install and maintain SCCM distribution points
- Create/modify/publish applications in SCCM software center
- Manage all 3rd party software requests on client OS (AppLocker)
- Manage local firewall policies on client OS
- Manage client and server disk encryption (BitLocker) and its recovery
- Manage Client OS configuration baseline and deployment task sequences.
- Manage Windows Defender updates
- Diagnose and rectify any problems related to SCCM, software center and Client OS.
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Create and maintain SOPs for IT support team
- Manage and or participate in major incident resolution
If assigned to projects, you will be expected to work with project managers to ensure managed system changes/tasks are completed to meet business requirements.
You will have significant responsibility from the start and be expected to execute and deliver on time and in line with the MSS IT framework, targets and business needs. We expect you to identify opportunities to improve our overall operational performance & saving costs within the network infrastructure.
- Client Software Request (AppLocker) process and request fulfilment
System ownership & reporting
- Microsoft SCCM servers and distribution points
- Client OS, i.e. Windows 10
- Windows Defender
- Monthly onshore server and client OS patching compliance reports to IT Operations Lead and Security team.
- Quarterly offshore server and client OS patching compliance reports to IT Operations Lead and Security team.
Who we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate shall be a resilient team player who is goal-orientated, with high personal integrity and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work independently.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar position with proven demonstrable level of expertise in performing Windows patching in a large and complex environment.
- You have a good understanding and experience of the following Windows technologies: Microsoft SCCM 2016, Windows Server 2012/2016, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows 10, Office 365, Hyper-V virtualization, AD DS, Group Policy.
- You have a good understanding and experience of Azure cloud.
- You have a good awareness of ITIL processes (change control, incident management etc.), ITIL foundation is a plus.
- Someone who has flexibility to travel as per business needs.
- You hold a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any similar practice and a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert.
- As you will be supporting many nationalities/people it is vital that you have a strong customer service mindset and will be able to communicate with people at all levels and effectively in speech, in writing, and in presentations.
Maersk Supply Service has recently launched a new Integrated Solutions business to support the company's ambition to become a leading integrator of marine services and solutions for the energy sector. With vessel operations remaining the core business, Maersk Supply Service will in addition bundle services and manage sub-contractors to offer a more simplified and efficient operation to customers. As a business we are focusing on delivering high performance and operational excellence in a challenged oil market, while building on and scaling the capabilities needed to deliver new services to our customers. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organization is moving into new business areas. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of around 1080 offshore and 210 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, St. John's, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Luanda and Perth. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Moller - Maersk which employs around 88,000 people in over 130 countries.