Do you want to run a team that operates IT Support in a global reach? Then we have the right challenge for you here at Maersk Supply Service (MSS)
We are looking for an experienced Service Desk Lead to manage and drive continuous improvements in the MSS IT Support , while supporting MSS users, vessels and entities globally. The function is established recently and will be part of the Maersk Supply Service Philippines ROHQ.
We have a founder's mindset and the will to succeed in a challenging market and you will play an important role in enabling and further developing our strategy.
For the right profile we offer great development opportunities and the chance to influence your own role.
When joining Maersk Supply Service you will work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
- Service delivery responsibility of MSS IT Support Function with the MSS IT Support team.
- Delivering on MSS IT KPIs agreed with Head of IT Operations & Support supporting the end goal of delivering world-class perceived and actual support with a clear vessel first priority
- Service Delivery responsibility for REQ & INC processes
- Managing internal MSS IT Support staff
- Direct report responsibility for IT Support staff
- Managing shift roster, vacations, planned/unplanned leave
- Developing, maintaining and executing within tools, processes agreed in MSS IT
- Accountable for execution of procedures related to monitoring, alarms & alerts in coordination with the IT Operations Manager and IT Operations Lead
- Ensure professionalism and adherence to MSS IT processes in the MSS IT Support Function
- Shared responsibility with the Service Excellence Manager to ensure adherence to MSS IT processes, driving process improvement and process anchoring for all functions in MSS IT
- Provide strong leadership, coaching and mentoring to the MSS IT Support team in Manila
- People responsibility for MSS IT Support
- Work on staff engagement initiatives to ensure motivation and high productivity
- Reporting and tracking on relevant KPIs
- Manage day to day MSS IT Support activities, including collaboration with other Manila Team leads, HQ delivery responsible and MSS IT Management
- Ensure healthy working environment which foster openness, service mind, ownership and continuous improvement
- Develop and sustain a strong sense of ownership and customer care & servicemind to foster a high level of user satisfaction
- Accountable for ensuring adequate staffing and skills at all times and ensure continuous improvement in skills based on left shifting and refining knowledge. Accountable for balancing skills and resources to meet volume of work within MSS IT Support scope as categorised in MSS IT Support Service catalogue
- Responsible for day to day operational performance of MSS IT Support measured through weekly/monthly reports and live performance dashboards
- Day to day management in line with MSS policies & Tools: Vacation planning, planned and unplanned leave, administrative approval, performance appraisals, employee engagement surveys
- Foster positive and open collaboration between Manila Service Delivery Center and HQ
- Act as escalation point for MSS IT HQ delivery responsible and be extended arm between MSS IT Support and Head of IT Operations & Support
- Work proactively to enhance MSS IT Support knowledge to raise FLRR and user satisfaction
- Work proactively cross team to reduce overall ticket volume by identifying and permanently resolving re-occurring tickets and reducing inefficiency
- Actively monitor and improve quality assurance and ticket quality
- Accountable for service professionalism & process adherence in resolution of all incidents and requests under the scope of MSS IT Support. Accountable for adherence to all SLA/KPIs for MSS IT Support
- Accountable for the execution and process adherence in MSS IT Support of:
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Knowledge Management
System ownership & reporting
- Shared ownership of MSS ServiceNow with Process Excellence Manager
- Monthly Management Report
- Weekly Management Report
- Performance dashboards in SNOW
- SLA Reporting
Who we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate is a leader with a sense of urgency and result orientation, who can communicate and drive the necessary changes within the organisation as well as persuade the internal and external stake-holders into the proper course of action.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree combined with more than 3 years of experience as IT Support Lead/Manager with a strong proven track record coupled by a strong service delivery .
- You have an excellent communication skill, as we expect that you’ll be able to communicate with people at all levels and effectively in speech, in writing, and in presentations. You have great analytical & reporting skills enabling you to analyse problems, provide alternatives and recommendations and implement solu-tions.
- You are able to work effectively under pressure and you possess a strong experience with customer rela-tions and satisfaction engagement
- As a leader, we expect you’ll have a good background on guiding, directing and motivating individual to-wards accomplishment of a common goal
You bring a strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills; with the ability to face off to the business across all levels
- Proven service management background, based on ITIL principles and practices (ideally to ITIL v3.0)
- You are passionate about your work and can combine creativity and expert skills in developing solutions for complex problems.
Maersk Supply Service has recently launched a new Integrated Solutions business to support the company's ambition to become a leading integrator of marine services and solutions for the energy sector. With vessel operations remaining the core business, Maersk Supply Service will in addition bundle services and manage sub-contractors to offer a more simplified and efficient operation to customers. As a business we are focusing on delivering high performance and operational excellence in a challenged oil market, while building on and scaling the capabilities needed to deliver new services to our customers. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organization is moving into new business areas. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of around 1080 offshore and 210 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, St. John's, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Luanda and Perth. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Moller - Maersk which employs around 88,000 people in over 130 countries.