Do you want a career in a large international company and help us improve the business by applying technical solutions? Are you an extrovert who enjoys finding solutions in high-impact projects, and is business enterprise landscape your favorite play ground? Then this might be the right challenge for you.
A chance to join our expert IT team - in search for business optimization using technology solutions. You will be given an excellent chance to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business globally in a growing and challenging enterprise environment.
In Maersk Supply Service you will be working with a highly specialized organization, providing safe, reliable and efficient marine services to the global Oil & Gas industry.
Your focus will be applications supporting our marine operation such as Safety Management System, Crew Management, Ship Management, etc.
You will be a part of the IT Projects & Applications team working closely with business users and IT professionals with focus on improving operational efficiency. You will be able to shape and develop a central role with great influence in supporting the business software. This is with the possibility to continuously learn and develop your competencies in system installation, administration, problem resolution, technical business support and upgrades. You are furthermore the one to coordinate data management activities for defined application portfolio.
At Maersk Supply Service, we strive to create the right conditions for both personal and professional development.
- Application Lifecycle Management for defined portfolio of applications
- Handle change and release management on application domain
- Setup training for business user when requires
- Development and testing of application packages
- Participation in application upgrade and implementations
- Optimize the profitability of the company by implementing standardized, reliable, and cost-effective solutions or features throughout the value chain
- Drive continuous improvement across all areas of responsibility to optimize capabilities, processes and technologies
- To ensure that application capabilities are fit for purpose today and meeting future requirements
- Working with business process owners to understand and translate customer requirements into activities, measures or service components that will ensure that the organization can meet those requirements
- Ensure ongoing communication with stakeholders to provide improvements in alignment with solution architects, and maintain a thorough understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities
- Document and maintain system set-up, master data definitions, processes and workflows
Who we are looking for:
- Expert knowledge within Application Lifecycle Management
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- IT technical insight (Azure Cloud apps or similar technologies, infrastructure architecture, etc.)
- Solid experience in managing larger IT applications
- Experience with IoT technologies for automation is an advantage
- Strong leadership and communication skills amassed with a high degree of decisiveness
- Good business experience and understanding - able to understand and use the necessary tools, but, above all, with the ability to translate findings into value-driving actions. That is, you have the ability to translate, communicate and get buy-in from key stakeholders and employees in order to facilitate a smooth transition to the new system
- Customer service orientation
- Proactive, independent and high professional integrity
- Extrovert, excellent people-person and networker. Able to work effectively with people at all levels in the organizations
- Good in PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Fluent in English language and comfortable using it in the workplace
- Diligent, dependable – and delivers on promise