Do you want a career in a large international company and help us improve the business by applying technological solutions? Are you an extrovert who enjoys finding solutions in high impact projects, and is ERP landscape your favorite play ground? Then this might be the right challenge for you.
A chance to join our expert IT team - in search for business optimization using technology solutions. You will be given an excellent chance to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business globally in a growing and challenging enterprise environment.Together with great colleagues, you will help define how we work with IT and applications in a newly established department.
In Maersk Supply Service you will be working with a highly specialized organization, providing safe, reliable and efficient marine services to the global oil and gas industry.You will be a part of the IT Projects & Applications team working closely with business users and IT professionals with focus on improving operational efficiency.
At Maersk Supply Service, we strive to create the right conditions for both personal and professional development.
- Functional solution design within Supply Chain and Enterprise Asset Maintenance modules
- Participation in IFS upgrade and implementations
- Optimize the profitability of the company by implementing standardized, reliable, and cost-effective ERP solutions throughout the value chain
- Ensure best practices are being implemented and followed based on IFS best practices, and Supply Chain and Enterprise Asset Maintenance policies and guidelines
- Drive continuous improvement across all areas of responsibility to optimize capabilities, processes and technologies
- To ensure that IFS capabilities are fit for purpose today and meeting future requirements
- Working with business process owners to understand and translate customer requirements into activities, measures or service components that will ensure that the organization can meet those requirements
- Ensure ongoing communication with stakeholders to provide architectural improvements, and maintain a thorough understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities
- Document and maintain system set-up, IFS manuals, reporting portfolio, integrated solutions, master data definitions, processes and workflows
Who we are looking for:
- Expert knowledge of IFS within Supply Chain and Enterprise Asset Maintenance modules
- In-depth knowledge of processes, workflow, business and operational requirements
- Strong leadership and communication skills amassed with a high degree of decisiveness
- Good business experience and understanding - able to understand and use the necessary tools, but, above all, with the ability to translate findings into value-driving actions. That is, you have the ability to translate, communicate and get buy-in from key stakeholders and employees in order to facilitate a smooth transition to the new system
- Customer service orientation
- Proactive, independent and high professional integrity
- Extrovert, excellent people-person and networker. Able to work effectively with people at all levels in the organizations
- Good in power point and presentation skills
- Fluent in English language and comfortable using it in the workplace
- Ideal candidate has a strong supply chain background
- Diligent, dependable – and delivers on promise
We review applicants on a constant basis, hence your quick action is appreciated.Maersk Supply Service has recently launched a new Integrated Solutions business to support the company's ambition to become a leading integrator of marine services and solutions for the energy sector. With vessel operations remaining the core business, Maersk Supply Service will in addition bundle services and manage sub-contractors to offer a more simplified and efficient operation to customers. As a business we are focusing on delivering high performance and operational excellence in a challenged oil market, while building on and scaling the capabilities needed to deliver new services to our customers. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organization is moving into new business areas. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of around 1080 offshore and 210 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, St. John's, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Luanda and Perth. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Moller - Maersk which employs around 88,000 people in over 130 countries.